Thursday, January 31, 2008

Window mobiles

At school I´m in a plasticdesign classes where we´re learning to work with plastic material. our first project was to make a window decoration or a mobile, I desided to make a mobile but in the end I winded up to make two of them, one for my little Sihir and one for myself. they even match.

Here is the one I finished first, the one for me... in a window...
and near a wooded cabin...

And than the one for my little treasure, window view...
And than a cabin view...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

skemmtilegt og mjög flott hjá þér.

Unknown said...

glæsilegt hjá þér :)

hannakj said...

vá geggjað flott!!

Almennur tekjuskattur said...

Æðislega flott hjá þér :) Skemmtilegt að eiga svona sem maður hefur gert sjálfur :D

Unknown said...

geggjað flott hjá þér :D

MagZ Mjuka said...

mjög fallegir hjá þér!