Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My crochet projects

I´ve got about 3 crochet projects going right now. I kind of had only two but I desided to take out one old UFO from the box and see if I cant work it somehow.

This is a blanket that I´m making for my baby, it´s kind of BIG but I´ve very little left to do. just about 2/3 of the last round arount the blanket. I might even finish it tonight after dinner.


This is my ongoing blanket for my little Sihir I started it only 6days ago. I love the colors in it.


And than a little closeup of the colors I´m using.

And last but not least the little UFO I took out, I dont know yet what will come of it =)

and a little closeup...

2 comments:

Monica said...

Vad duktig du är :-)
Om man ska gå efter färgerna på filten så är bebben en grabb ;-)

Svana Valería said...

til lukku með bloggið ,vá hvað þú ert dugleg í höndunum ,svo gaman af sona heimgerðu barnadóti